If you've got something to say about any of our products, services and of course cars, please contact us on 0845 330 2800 (opening hours 09:00am – 18:00pm Monday to Friday). Alternatively, there are a number of other ways. No matter which contact method you choose, we look forward to hearing from you.
Contact your local dealer:
Our nationwide network of Mazda Dealers and Mazda Authorised repairers will be happy to answer any questions you have, contact your local Mazda dealer
- General Enquiries: 08457 48 48 48 (09:00am – 18:00pm Monday to Friday)
- Fleet Driver Enquiries: 0845 402 5525 or by e-mail (09:00am – 17:00pm Mon to Fri)
- Mazda Car Insurance: 0800 030 4351 (08:00am – 18:00pm Mon to Fri)
- Free 24hr Accident Management from Call Mazda First: 0800 015 0367
- 24hr Roadside Assistance: From the UK 0800 051 2395, outside the UK: 0044 161 210 2103
- Mazda Extended Warranty cover: 0800 777182
If you would prefer to send us a letter please send this to: Mazda Motors UK Limited, Customer Relations Centre, Riverbridge House, Anchor Boulevard, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6SL.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Please take a look at our frequently asked questions (FAQ's) page before getting in touch, incase your answer is already there.
If you have a query or concern that you would like to be addressed by Mazda Motors UK Ltd, please email us at the Mazda Contact Centre. We aim to respond to you within 3 working days. If your query is urgent, please contact us on 08457 48 48 48.