Hatchback, Sport Black+
Hatchback, Fastback, Sport Black
Compact SUV, GT Sport
Mazda MX-5 RF, Sport Black
Mazda launches new ‘Together is a wonderful place to be’ campaign with Film4 sponsorship
As part of the Mazda’s sponsorship of the 9pm film on Film4, Mazda has created a new series of brand film ‘idents’ that will run from the 16th July. Building on Mazda’s ‘Drive Together’ marketing campaign that celebrates the joy of driving, the new ident films are based on the theme of memorable journeys shared with family an...
• Mazda’s all-new Mazda2 available with 3.9% APR PCP^ Representative with £1,000 Mazda Deposit Contribution.
• Compelling monthly payments available across the entire all-new Mazda2 range
• Award-winning supermini available from £139 per month on Mazda Personal Contract Hire*
Thanks to its blend of smart looks, sharp ha...
• Mazda’s famous 1991 Le Mans 24 Hours winning 787B to star at the Festival of Speed.
• Iconic Mazda race cars from both sides of the Atlantic will take to the famous Goodwood hill.
• Six rotary sports prototypes will be in action alongside the 787B Le Mans winning chassis.
• Joined by the 1981 Spa 24 Hours winning RX-...
- Mazda will showcase its range in a dedicated area at the heart of Company Car in Action 2015.
- The All-new Mazda CX-3 will be available to test ahead of its 19th June on sale date.
- Company Car in Action 2015 takes place on the 16th-17th June at Millbrook Proving Ground in Bedfordshire.
Mazda will be taking part...
Mazda has given its Motability programme a spring boost with the inclusion of its all-new supermini model in the scheme. The all-new Mazda2 went on UK sale earlier this year and four models are now included in the Motability programme with the Mazda2 1.5 75ps SE manual available with nil advance payments.
Other range mode...
At the same time as introducing the all-new Mazda MX-5 to the UK public for the first time, Mazda will bring live music to the world’s most prestigious motoring festival. In addition to celebrating with both the legendary racing cars of its illustrious sporting past and the stylish new models of its current range, Mazda wil...
Mazda fleet sales are in the fast lane with the marque forecasting corporate demand to accelerate 25 per cent in 2015/16 on the strength of a new model blitz, including the imminent launch of the all-new Mazda CX-3 which will take the brand into the small SUV sector for the first time.
Allied to the recent launch of the al...
RSS Mazda News
Most viewed articles
0% VAT and 0% APR finance on many new Mazda cars
September 18, 2012 | 109952 views
0% VAT* on selected models across the Mazda range...
All-new Mazda CX-3 – Pricing and Specification Announced
March 03, 2015 | 58727 views
18-strong all-new Mazda CX-3 model line-up priced...
All-new Mazda MX-5 – Pricing and Specification Announced
April 24, 2015 | 38967 views
Nine model all-new Mazda MX-5 range priced from £1...
Mazda6 and CX-5 now available on Motability scheme
July 09, 2013 | 35146 views
Eight new Mazda6 and CX-5 SUV petrol models added...
The MPG figures quoted are sourced from official EU-regulated test results obtained through laboratory testing. These are provided for comparability purposes only and may not reflect your actual driving results.