£250 Excess Return Voucher
Exclusive to Mazda owners
Buy a new or used Mazda from a Mazda dealer and receive a FREE Excess Return Voucher* worth £250.
HOW TO CLAIM £250
If you’re involved in an accident, you need to call Mazda first on 0800 015 0367 – before your insurer. If you call your insurer first, and they handle your claim, we will not be able to reimburse your excess charges.
The Mazda claims team will do the rest, so you can relax. The Excess Return Voucher will reimburse up to £250 of your motor policy excess, whoever you’re insured by.
WHY CALL US FIRST AFTER AN ACCIDENT?
- Only with Mazda will you get up to £250 of your excess returned to you
- We’ll recover your Mazda wherever you are in the UK, and give you a courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired so you’re not left high and dry
- We look after your claim from start to finish – we’ll even liaise with your insurer on your behalf
- We exercise your right to choose a Mazda approved bodyshop to repair your car
- And we guarantee that your car will be repaired using only Mazda Genuine Parts by trained specialists using the latest Mazda repair methods. This helps to protect your car's resale value, safety ratings and warranties.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Ask your dealer for your FREE Excess Return Voucher when you buy your new or used Mazda.
- Save Mazda First 0800 015 0367 in your phone today
*MAZDA EXCESS RETURN VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Free Excess Return Voucher is available to customers who purchase a new or used Mazda from a Mazda dealer and who also apply for Free Driveaway Insurance.
- The voucher is valid for one year from its registration. Only one voucher can be issued per vehicle. The voucher can only be used once.
- The voucher only applies when the claim is reported to, accepted and managed by Mazda Excess Return and the accident repair is carried out at a Mazda Approved Bodyshop.
- To redeem the voucher you must call the dedicated Mazda hotline first on 0800 015 0367 after a vehicle accident, whoever you are insured by. If you call any other Mazda number or your insurer without our instruction the voucher will be void.
- Where we accept and complete the vehicle repair, we will pay up to £250 cash back towards any policy excess paid by you. You will be required to pay the repairer your applicable Motor Insurance Policy Excess. The repair cost must be settled by your insurer. Once the repair is completed and your insurer has settled the claim we will refund you £250 or the value of your excess whichever is the lower. You will need to provide proof that you have paid your excess in order to claim under the voucher. Nothing in this offer obliges us to accept any vehicle for repair. The voucher is not valid if your vehicle is deemed a total loss.
- Where we manage the vehicle repair, we will do so in conjunction with your motor insurer if the accident was your fault, or the other driver’s insurer if they were at-fault and if they have accepted liability.
- Accident recovery is provided when you call Mazda first on the dedicated number and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
- A courtesy car is provided subject to availability when you call Mazda first and your car is repaired by a Mazda approved repairer. It is not available if you are claiming on Mazda Free Driveaway Insurance or Get Me Home Cover.
- The voucher is not valid for standalone glass claims.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
The Mazda Excess Return Voucher and the call Mazda first service are provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.