Mazda Wiper Blades
Almost all of your driving decisions rely on a clear, unobstructed view of the road, so it's critical you have the cleanest windshield possible.
Mazda Genuine Wiper Blades provide optimum visibility. They're made to fit perfectly with the curves of today's sloped, aerodynamic windshields and ensure much better wiping efficiency.
Maintaining your Mazda wipers
Wiper blade performance is hampered by:
- Ozone, airborne contaminants, sunlight and dirt causing the blades to age, even if they are used infrequently
- Freezing temperatures making the rubber more likely to crack or tear
- Hot weather warping the rubber
Because worn wiper blades are dangerous you should have them inspected every six to twelve months. A performance test of your windscreen wash system can be included as part of your regular winter and summer checks. Ask your local Mazda Dealer for more details.
To help your wiper blades last longer:
- Don't try to use your blades to scrape ice off your windshield. Use Mazda Genuine De-icer to clear the ice and to avoid re-freezing of your windshield.
- Don't use wiper blades on dry glass. If you need to get debris off your windshield, use Mazda Genuine Screen wash first so the blades can move more smoothly.
Visit your Mazda Dealer for more help on Mazda Genuine Wiper Blades.