Get an MOT from the people that know your car better than anyone else. For just £39, Mazda trained technicians will MOT your car and provide fast access to Mazda genuine parts should your car need any work doing.
Prior to your vehicle’s MOT, take a few minutes to carry out some simple checks that account for thousands of MOT failures every year:
Lights – Check all lights function properly and there are no faulty bulbs
Brake lights – Ask a friend to check your brake lights come on when you press the brake pedal
Number Plate – Check the font and spacing of the lettering is legal and make sure the plate is clean
- Wheels and tyres – Check that there’s no damage and that the tyre tread depth is at least 1.6mm
- Seatbelts – Make sure they work properly and they react as expected when you brake heavily
- Windscreen – Any damage larger than 40mm on your windscreen will lead to a fail
- Windscreen wipers – Any tears or holes in the wiper rubber could well lead to a fail
- Screenwash – Top up the washer bottle before the MOT
- Horn – If it doesn’t work, you will need to get it repaired or replaced
- Fuel or engine oil – You can be turned away from your MOT without suitable levels of both to carry out emission tests
If your car doesn’t pass, we will match any other garage price* for the work carried out. Here at Mazda, we deliver a level of service that can’t be matched.
You’re in expert hands
To book an MOT check or to find out more, please contact your local Mazda Dealer