Take to the road with the Mazda Navigation System
Whatever Mazda you drive, you can leave your maps behind with our state-of-the-art, fully integrated navigation systems featuring the latest in map technologies. Complete with large touch-screen displays, our systems are intuitive and easy to use, and all systems are designed to offer the ultimate all-in-one multimedia set up, letting the driver concentrate on the road ahead.
Driving intelligence with the Mazda Navigation System
Our Mazda navigation systems feature a range of the latest in map technologies which include:
● Map coverage for up to 46 European countries with a variety of languages for voice guidance and text
● A range of route options including fastest, shortest or most economical route
● Points of interest search for the most common destinations
● Full address input including postal codes
● Traffic avoidance software with access to live traffic data. (Subscription may be required at extra cost. Please refer to your local Mazda dealer for further information)
For further information on any of these features or a demonstration, please speak to your local Mazda dealer.
Drive with the latest maps
Start driving with the latest map – guaranteed. All Mazda navigation systems come with a latest map guarantee, meaning you can download the most up-to-date map data within a set period after buying your new Mazda. Details vary by model, so please speak to your local Mazda dealer for full information.
All-new Mazda3 introduces Mazda’s newest and most advanced connectivity and navigation system which has the added benefit of access to 3-years free downloadable map updates.