Job Type: Motor Vehicle Technician
Dealership: Brindley’s Wolverhampton
Region: West Midlands
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Brindley Garages Group was established 85 years ago and now consists of 12 dealerships spread across Cannock, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton and Tipton, representing major brands. Brindley’s are proud to be the major Motability supplier for the Midlands and in addition, supply businesses across the area with cars, and are also a popular choice for servicing and repair work.
With an ethos tailored to please customers, not just to sell cars, over 12,000 new and used vehicles are sold to private and fleet clients a year, and with a loyal staff of over 300 working as a cohesive team - 20 have been with the company for as long as a quarter of a century - a turnover of £150 million has been reached.
Brindley’s Wolverhampton have now an exciting opportunity to join their successful aftersales team.
You will engage in:
• Undertaking maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
• Caring for customers’ vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
• Carrying out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
• Building a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
• Sharing skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
• Actively sharing your passion through enhancing the reputation of Brindley’s Wolverhampton at every opportunity when interacting with others.
• Served a recognised apprenticeship or other dealership approved training scheme.
• Obtained a City & Guilds qualification or other adequate qualifications.
• Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles.
• Receive training and maintain best practice in manual handling methods.
• Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
• A care for and attention to detail.
•Undertaken manufacturers’ training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please apply by sending your CV to: – Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org