Job Type: Dealership Receptionist/Administrator
Dealership: Romford Mazda
Salary: Subject to Experience
Romford Mazda prides itself on providing a warm and inviting welcome for everything to do with new Mazda’s and Approved Used Mazda’s, Mazda Servicing, Genuine Mazda Parts and Accessories and Mazda Bodyshop and approved accident repair center. Customers come first and the team at Romford strives to put the Guest Experience at the heart of everything they do. This is an exciting opportunity will allow the successful person to make a real impact on the future success of the dealership.
You will engage in:
- Taking calls coming into the dealership and directing them to the appropriate department.
- Calling customers that are due for service and booking them as required
- Customer follow up calls to ensure service levels are met
- Enthusiastic and caring personality
- Previous experience preferred – not essential
- Motivated to meet targets. Sales experience (within an automotive dealership is desirable)
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- • Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary with additional benefits that include fantastic manufacturer training and opportunities to develop your career further.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please apply by sending your CV to:
To apply or for more information please contact Amarjit Shokar, Dealer Principal on email: email@example.com