Job Type: Qualified and Experienced Vehicle Technician
Dealership: Masters Mazda
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
We are looking for a qualified technician to join our busy workshop team. We have a team of six in the workshop and rely on great teamwork to ensure that we provide the best levels of service possible for our customers.
You will engage in:
- Servicing & Maintenance of customers vehicle according to Manufacturers specification
- Preparation of new and used vehicles ready for sale to our customers
- MOT testing
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults
- Utilising a Video Health Check system to enable us to engage with customers
- Undertake manufacturer training courses and follow and continued path of development.
- Possess the relevant qualifications
- Possess an MOT testers license (advantageous but not essential)
- Hold a Full Driving License
- Be familiar with modern diagnostic procedures, able to understand wiring diagrams etc
- Be conscientious, and methodical in your approach to work
- Be working in, or very recently employed in a similar position
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary with additional benefits that include fantastic manufacturer training and opportunities to develop your career further.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please apply by sending your CV to: Craig Sutherland - firstname.lastname@example.org