Salary: £14,000 basic – OTE £30,000
Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking for a new challenge?
Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations. We cover 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We're looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First', into everything they do. As a Perry's employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Executive to join our dealership in Barnsley.
Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
The ideal Sales Executive:
- Sales experience within an automotive dealership is desirable
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- A full clean driving licence
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
No Agencies Please
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Gavin Jackson: email@example.com