Job Type: Service Advisor
Dealership: Masters Mazda
Salary: Negotiable depending on candidate’s experience.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an additional person to join us on our Service Reception desk. You will look after our customers all the way through their Service Experience, from taking the initial enquiry, to handover and follow up.
A passion for providing great customer service is a must, along with some previous experience in a similar role. Having a technical understanding of cars will be a great advantage.
You will engage in:
- Taking customer enquiries via all telephone, email, live chat, and in person
- Accurately advise customers on the most suitable options
- Provide honest and understandable quotations for work
- Liaise with the workshop team throughout the day
- Maintain contact with your customers and keep them updated
- Follow relevant manufacturer training to keep your knowledge
- Communicating with workshop, workshop control and the other service advisors to ensure effective working
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- A passion for great customer service
- Knowledge of vehicles, servicing and repair procedures
- Computer Literate
- Ability to be organised, and calm under pressure
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary with additional benefits that include fantastic manufacturer training and opportunities to develop your career further.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please apply by sending your CV to: Craig Sutherland - email@example.com