Accounting & Treasury Coordinator (Temporary fixed term contract)
The accounting and treasury coordinator role sits within the Mazda UK Finance team and is ideally suited to a candidate who wishes to work in an exciting and diverse organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the monthly accounting close, ensuring dealer payments are processed timely and accurately, arranging the quarterly VAT return payments to HMRC and maintaining the company’s fixed asset register.
The ideal candidate should be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills who has the ability to carry out in depth financial analysis across a wide range of data. Previous accounting knowledge and study would be essential to succeed in this role.
This role will be in place on a fixed term contract basis from October 2016 – September 2017.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- Are you highly organised, flexible and capable of working to tight deadlines?
- Do you have a thorough and methodical approach to your work?
- Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills?
- Are you self-motivated and do you have the ability to work as part of a team?
- Do you have good IT skills using the Microsoft suite of programmes?
- Do you have two years’ experience in a finance role?
- Educational level – Part-qualified CIMA or ACCA
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to challenge convention to make things better, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by COB Monday 19th September.