The Business Manager is responsible for assisting in developing all dealers’ profitability in the assigned territory; Maximising Mazda UK vehicle revenue within the Scottish Territory through the achievement of sales targets & the delivery of retail brand objectives. Further responsible for being the primary interface to the Dealers, taking a consultative approach in dealing with new vehicle sales, marketing, vehicle wholesale, targeting, training and bonus payments as well as for auditing the achievement of new vehicle sales objectives. This is a Field based role and the successful candidate will need to live in Scotland.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- Are you highly organised, flexible, and capable of working to tight deadlines and managing irregular workloads?
- Are you able to work within and contribute to a team?
- Do you have strong communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills?
- Are you self-motivated with an entrepreneurial approach?
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering an exceptional customer service?
- Do you have an understanding of automotive sales functions with experience in this field of 5 years plus?
- Do you have a thorough understanding of automotive retail and head office functions?
- Are you educated to degree level?
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to offer exceptional customer experiences, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter which highlights all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on 13th April 2018.