Full-time, Dartford based
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
The professional management of Forecast, Budget and Mid Term Plan to maximise Corporate Profitability and Cash Flow while at the same time meeting all legal and audit requirements.
- Support the development of the annual budget (Profits, Balance Sheet and Cash flow), review and obtain approval from Mazda Europe and Mazda Corporation Management
- While supporting the budget, lead the elements of Parts & Accessories, Used Vehicles, Fixed Marketing, General and Administrative Expenditure
- Coordinate the planning of all forecast related P&L items including Used Vehicles, P&A, G&A and Fixed Marketing
- Lead the input of all data into the European forecast systems (SAP BI)
- Provide analysis on profit risks and opportunities
- Provide detailed supporting analysis and commentary to Mazda UK Senior Management in respect of monthly Forecast submission to Mazda Europe
- Provide guidance to operational management in establishing the policies and actions that will deliver the best result for the corporation
- Support adaptation of best-practice Mazda processes and identification and exploitation of cost efficiency opportunities
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- Do you have A levels or a degree?
- Do you have a qualification or part qualification in Accounting?
- Do you have at least 2-years’ experience working in a cost control and forecast environment?
- Can you demonstrate tenacity and problem solving skills?
- Do you have experience in the private sector?
- Do you have excellent analytical skills?
- Can you demonstrate a commercial attitude?
- Are you a team player with great communication and interpersonal skills?
- Can you demonstrate excellent negotiation skills?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft applications primarily Excel and if possible Access?
- Do you have knowledge of the Motor Trade Industry?
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to challenge convention to make things better, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by close of business on 14th November 2018. You must be available to attend an interview, if selected during late November to mid-December here at our offices in Dartford.