Temporary Full-time, Dartford based
WHAT DO WE NEED?
We’re looking for Customer Relations Experts who will be responsible for making customers happy from first contact to resolution, providing a professional and efficient service that demonstrates a passion for the Mazda brand and demonstrates empathy where required and that all contacts are properly and fairly dealt with in-line with company policy.
- Do you have at least 2-years’ experience working in a customer service environment?
- Can you demonstrate complaint handling, resolution and problem solving skills?
- Do you have experience in a sales or promotional role?
- Do you have previous experience with telephone queries?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you a team player with great interpersonal skills?
- Can you demonstrate excellent negotiation skills?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft applications?
- Do you have knowledge of the Motor Trade Industry?
- Do you have knowledge of Consumer Law?
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to challenge convention to make things better, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 9th November 2018. You must be available to attend an interview, if selected during mid to late November here at our offices in Dartford.