Temporary (Maternity cover) Part Time, Dartford based
WHAT DO WE NEED?
We’re looking for Customer Relations Experts who will be responsible for making customers happy from first contact to resolution, providing a professional and efficient service that demonstrates a passion for the Mazda brand and demonstrates empathy where required and that all contacts are properly and fairly dealt with in-line with company policy.
- Do you have at least 2-years’ experience working in a customer service environment?
- Can you demonstrate complaint handling, resolution and problem solving skills?
- Do you have previous experience with telephone queries?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you a team player with great interpersonal skills?
- Can you demonstrate excellent negotiation skills?
- Are you proficient in Micosoft applications?
- Do you have knowledge of the Motor Trade Industry?
- Do you have knowledge of Consumer Law?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to challenge convention to make things better, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 27th September 2017. You must be available to attend an interview, if selected in the last few weeks of September here at our offices in Dartford.