Responsible for supporting the Digital and Data Optimisation Manager in developing, managing & implementing Mazda UK’s digital marketing strategy across all digital touchpoints. Developing & managing the efficient day to day running of Mazda UK’s digital marketing campaigns and Dealer Websites to generate consumer buying interest & the successful development of the Mazda brand in the UK utilising a range of techniques including PPC, SEO, display, programmatic & biddable. Responsible for optimisation & budgetary control of digital marketing campaigns.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- Do you have a Business or Marketing Degree?
- Do you have 3-4 years digital media buying and planning experience with a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice?
- Do you have proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager?
- Do you have Experience of managing PPC, Programmatic, Display, SEO and Affiliate campaigns?
- Are you highly experienced in Google Analytics, AdWords and DoubleClick?
- Have you managed multi million pound media budgets?
- Do you have experience of managing a direct report and external agencies?
- Do you have proven ability to present to senior management and dealer partners?
- Do you have an awareness of latest digital trends?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to challenge convention to make things better, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on Friday 2nd March 2018.