Graduate Marketing Intern for Events/Social, CRM & Digital (12 months in each area) on a Fixed Term Contract
The Graduate Marketing Intern role provides an opportunity to develop in the following areas within the Marketing Department:
- Events & Social
This role is ideally suited to a candidate who wishes to work in an exciting and diverse organisation. The successful candidate will spend 12 months working within each area and be responsible in the first 12 months for supporting the Events & Sponsorship Manager in the delivery of major national, public, dealership and corporate events which influence and inform customers, major companies and key members of its network. Further responsibility to provide support for all social media activity and co-ordinating ad-hoc projects.
The second phase of the programme will be to support the Digital area and the third phase to support the CRM area.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
As our ideal candidate, you’ll be passionate about developing a career in marketing and the automotive industry.
- Do you have a Degree in Marketing, Analytical or Business subject with a minimum of a 2:1?
- Do you have strong analytical, administrative and organisation skills, with great attention to detail
- Do you have experience of Events and or Corporate Social Media?
- Are you familiar with Social Media Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube?
- Do you have effective interpersonal and proven team-working skills?
- Have you had any Budget Management experience?
- Do you have strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task and plan your own workload?
- Do you have good commercial acumen?
- Are you capable of working to tight deadlines and able to work under pressure?
- Do you have strong skills in all areas of Microsoft and specifically Excel?
- Are you an engaging presenter?
- Are you generally a strong Communicator?
IN RETURN WE OFFER
Our nimble culture gives responsibility to people at all levels and in doing so we promote personal growth and development. With responsibility comes achievement and we like to share and celebrate individual success stories. With regular Employee Days as well as a variety of social events we relax and celebrate successes outside of the work environment. With a staff attrition rate of less than 5% we’re proud that we must be doing something right.
As a non-hierarchal organisation, all employees are entitled to the same range of benefits, irrespective of position. All employees are eligible to join the Mazda Purchase Scheme and to choose a car from our range as well as the opportunity to take advantage of joining our salary-sacrifice Company Group Pension Scheme, with the company doubling your contribution up to a maximum of 10%. You can also choose to join our comprehensive BUPA travel and medical cover scheme and every employee is entitled to 26-days holiday per year.
Other benefits include a fully funded Life Assurance Policy, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, a Childcare Voucher Scheme, access to GymFlex, Techbenefits and the Cycle Scheme – everything you need to make your work/life balance as positive as possible.
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to challenge convention to make things better, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by COB on 6th July 2018.