Paid Graduate Intern for a Fixed Term 2 year Contract based in Dartford, reporting to the Retail Finance Operation team in Germany (Mazda Europe)
Since our foundation in Hiroshima, Japan, in 1920, our focus has been creating an exceptional customer experience. Today we make cars that combine distinctive design and innovative technology with pure driving pleasure – to the delight of customers across the globe. We are powered by passion, and are passionate about people. We stand for unconventional thinking and the determination to overcome challenges together as a team.
As Mazda’s European headquarters, we develop strategies, concepts and processes that deliver long-term success. Over 200 employees based in Leverkusen, Germany, engage in continuous dialogue with our National Sales Companies and Independent Distributors throughout Europe, and with our parent company in Japan.
- Support Retail Financing operations, reporting and analysis
- Analytical and Data support to Mazda and Bank Partners
- Conduct regular monitoring of Financial Services-related IT applications
- Provide online and telephone support to Mazda, Bank and Dealer system users
- Support Mazda/Bank Partner sales teams and dealers with on-site or online training/coaching
- Collect, input and analyse Wholesale Financing data and metrics
- Develop and support the automation of Bank Partner data
- Support Financial Services Team in ad hoc banking and financial markets projects
- Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from different European markets.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
As our ideal candidate, you’ll be passionate about developing a career in finance and the automotive industry.
- Do you have a Bachelor or Master degree with a focus on Finance and/or Banking?
- Are you skilled in Microsoft office and general office software applications?
- Are you fluently spoken, reading and writing in English and in at least one of the following languages? Spanish, Italian, French, or German. This is essential! (Mazda is also interested in hearing from candidates with Polish or Scandinavian language skills for possible future roles
- Would you enjoy working in an international team and environment?
- Are you motivated and flexible?
- Are you a self-starter with the ability to work independently?
- Do you have Automotive industry or banking experience?
- Do you have great customer service skills?
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
Our nimble culture gives responsibility to people at all levels and in doing so we promote personal growth and development. With responsibility comes achievement and we like to share and celebrate individual success stories. With regular Employee Days as well as a variety of social events we relax and celebrate successes outside of the work environment. With a staff attrition rate of less than 5% we’re proud that we must be doing something right.
As a non-hierarchal organisation, all employees are entitled to the same range of benefits, irrespective of position. All employees are eligible to join the Mazda Purchase Scheme and to choose a car from our range as well as the opportunity to take advantage of joining our salary-sacrifice Company Group Pension Scheme, with the company doubling your contribution up to a maximum of 10%. You can also choose to join our comprehensive BUPA travel and medical cover scheme and every employee is entitled to 26-days holiday per year.
Other benefits include a fully funded Life Assurance Policy, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, access to GymFlex, Techbenefits and the Cycle Scheme – everything you need to make your work/life balance as positive as possible.
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to challenge convention to make things better, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or follow this link:
by COB on 28th February 2019.