(Fixed Term Contract)
The Product Analyst Intern role sits within the Marketing team and reports into the Brand Analyst. This role is for an approximate 12 month period with a potential start date of 22nd May 2017 and is ideally suited to a candidate who wishes to work in an exciting and diverse organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective brand planning for all current Mazda carline nameplates with the objective of building sales volume/share and improving corporate profitability, whilst contributing positively to overall brand image.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- Do you have strong analytical, administrative and organisation skills, with great attention to detail
- Do you have effective interpersonal and proven team-working skills?
- Do you have strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task and plan your own workload?
- Do you have good commercial acumen?
- Are you capable of working to tight deadlines and able to work under pressure?
- Do you have strong skills in Microsoft Excel and excellent presentation skills?
- Educational level – Minimum 2:1 degree in a Marketing, Analytical or business subject.
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to challenge convention to make things better, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on Friday March 24th 2017.