The Regional Aftersales Manager is a field based role reporting in to the Parts and Accessories Sales Manager within the Mazda Customer Services team and is ideally suited to a candidate who wishes to work in an exciting and diverse organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising MMUK revenue through parts & accessory sales within the Territory through the achievement of sales targets and delivery of excellent customer service. Further responsible for being the primary Aftersales interface to the Authorised Repairers, dealing with, parts and accessory stocking and sales, customer retention through the use of Digital Service Record, improvement of dealer aftersales processes and general aftersales performance. This is a field based role and the successful candidate will need to live on territory as shown below:
East Anglia/Essex and the East Midlands ranging from Nottingham to Braintree and Swindon to Norwich.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- Are you highly organised, flexible, and capable of working to tight deadlines and managing irregular workloads?
- Are you able to work within and contribute to a team?
- Do you have strong communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills?
- Are you self-motivated with an entrepreneurial approach?
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering an exceptional customer service?
- Do you have an understanding of automotive Aftersales functions?
- Are you educated to degree level?
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to offer exceptional customer experiences, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and covering letter which highlights all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on 31st December 2017.