Pre-order Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing your order for your configured vehicle ("Order"). To place your Order you will need to agree to these terms and conditions by selecting the tick box at the bottom of the pre-order form.
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your Order and confirming that your Order has been forwarded to your nominated Mazda dealer. Please note that this does not mean that your Order has been accepted. Your nominated Mazda dealer will then contact you to discuss and progress your Order.
- To secure your Order you will be required to place a minimum deposit of £1,000 with your nominated Mazda dealer. The deposit required will be determined by your nominated Mazda dealer. Following receipt of your deposit your nominated Mazda dealer will confirm acceptance of your Order by sending you an email. Your Order is not secure until your nominated Mazda dealer has received and confirmed receipt of your deposit. If your nominated Mazda dealer does not confirm receipt of your deposit within 10 days of date your order was initially placed, your Order will be cancelled.
- Acceptance of your Order and the sale of the vehicle will be subject to the contract of sale agreed with your nominated Mazda dealer. The contract of sale will be between you and your nominated Mazda dealer. Mazda Motors UK Ltd has no responsibility for the deposit you place, or the delivery to you of your configured vehicle.
- Your nominated Mazda dealer will give you an estimated delivery window for your vehicle. This delivery window could be impacted by a number of factors beyond Mazda Motor UK Ltd’s or your nominated Mazda dealer’s control. Your nominated Mazda dealer will endeavour to deliver your vehicle in line with these dates, however reserves the right to alter these dates without prior notice, and neither Mazda Motors UK Ltd nor your nominated Mazda dealer will be liable to you for any delay in delivery.
- If you would like to change the configuration of your vehicle you can do so until 6 weeks prior to your estimated delivery date. However we cannot guarantee the delivery window for this new vehicle will be the same as the delivery window for the vehicle you originally specified.
- Once your Order has been placed, you should contact your nominated Mazda dealer to discuss or make any changes to your Order. Should you wish to contact Mazda Motors UK Ltd for any reason, please phone us on 0345 330 2800.