Raise The Roof Photo booth All-new Mazda MX-5 Free Prize Draw 2016
Full Terms and Conditions
Free Prize Draw Summary:
- Free Prize Draw: Share your pictures using #RAISETHEROOF for your chance to win All-new Mazda MX-5 for the weekend
- The Prize: 1 x All-new Mazda MX-5 for the weekend (This will be counted as Friday to Monday and drop-off/pick-up timings and location are to be decided with the winner once they have provided their location details. The winner will choose from a morning or afternoon drop off/collection and a driver will call the winner once they are on their way (if dropping off or collecting)).
- Date: The competition will commence at 07:00 BST on 23rd June 2016 and end at 23:59 BST on 10th July 2016 subject to the terms and conditions below
- Who can enter: Prize Draw open to UK residents aged 25 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- Entry to this FPD (Free Prize Draw) is through entrants having their picture or GIF taken via one of the 2 x photo booths positioned at Mazda’s Raise the Roof activity area at Goodwood Festival of Speed 2016. The photo booths will be located on each of the car decking areas with the activity space, between the festival dates of 23rd June – 26th June 2016. Entrants need to post the picture or GIF taken of themselves via their social media page/s using the hashtag #RAISETHEROOF for their chance to be entered into the FPD
- Entrants have the opportunity to enter the FPD from 07:00 BST on the 23rd June (when the photo booth FPD activity is live at Mazda’s Raise the Roof area), until the 10th July 23:59 when the FPD closes
- The competition promoter is Mazda Motors UK
- There is no entry fee to enter the FPD
- Entries are open to anyone aged 25 or over that have their picture or GIF taken at one of the two photo booths present at Mazda’s Raise the Roof activity area within Goodwood Festival of Speed 2016 and post the picture or GIF using the hashtag #RASIETHEROOF on their social media site/s
- The opening date for entry is 07:00 BST on Thursday 23rd June 2016.
- The closing date for entry is 23:59 BST on Sunday 10th July 2016.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. No third party or bulk entries.
- Employees of Mazda Motors UK, its dealers, printers, agencies and suppliers including their families are not eligible to take part in the free prize draw.
10. By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this competition when choosing to email your picture/GIF to yourself or a third party, you consent to your personal details being entered into a database and becoming the property of Mazda Motors UK, and agree to receive email communications from Mazda Motors UK.
11. One winner of the draw will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator on Monday 11th July, following the closing date of the draw on Sunday 10th July.
12. The winner will be notified by the channel they entered their picture/GIF on (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) on Monday 11th July 2016
13. The winner to be announced on Thursday 14th July, via the Mazda social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) once the winner has been confirmed
14. The winner is required to follow instructions on the notification email/social media message in order to claim their prize. Winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the notification being sent.
15. If the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the notification being sent to them, Mazda Motor UK reserves the right to select a new winner. The same terms will apply to the new winner regarding how to claim the prize.
16. The winner will receive one all-new Mazda MX-5 (specified by Mazda Motors UK Ltd) for the duration of one weekend (This will be counted as Friday to Monday and drop-off/pick-up timings and location are to be decided with the winner once they have provided their location details. The winner will choose from a morning or afternoon drop off/collection and a driver will call the winner once they are on their way (if dropping off or collecting)). To be taken within 6 months of the closing date of the FPD. Exact days and times are to be agreed by the winner and Mazda Motors UK. Mazda Motors UK has final say on this agreement.
17. The driver of the car must be a resident in the UK, hold a full current driving licence, have no more than 6 penalty points, have had no driving bans within the year preceding the start date of the competition, have not been convicted of a dangerous driving offence, drink or drug related offences or driving without insurance and be over the age of 25 at the time of competition entry. It is the responsibility of the driver to notify Mazda Motors UK if they have acquired 6 or more penalty points, have been banned from driving or been convicted of a dangerous driving offence, drink or drug related offences or driving without insurance.
18. Eligibility applies to UK addressees only; you must not take this vehicle outside of the United Kingdom.
19. The car will be provided with a full tank of petrol on delivery, which can be used by the winner throughout the weekend and does not need to be refilled upon return. The prize does not cover any other costs incurred by the winner whilst in possession of the car whatsoever, other than the costs specifically described herein.
20. All vehicles are covered for Third Party Liability as required by the Road Traffic Act provided by Mazda Motors UK Ltd. The appropriate Mazda Motors UK Ltd insurance policy will cover costs to damaged vehicles. Should the driver be found to be negligent, driving dangerously or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will be liable for all costs relating to the Insurance excess (£1000), damages and Third Party costs.
21. Insurance provided by Mazda Motors UK Ltd does not cover goods and personal effects in the vehicle. You agree to fully and effectively indemnify Mazda Motors UK Ltd against all and any loss, interest and expense arising from the use of the vehicle during the period of the loan.
22. The vehicle must be kept secure at all times and must not be used for timed trials, track activities, organised motor sports or for hire or reward. Participation in such activities will result in the driver becoming fully liable for all costs, damages, incl. third party etc.
23. The vehicle is and remains the property of Mazda Motors UK Ltd and you should not do anything with the vehicle inconsistent with Mazda Motors UK Ltd’s rights of ownership including making any modifications to the exterior or interior of the vehicle.
24. In the event of failure to return the vehicle, Mazda Motors UK Ltd reserve the right to enter upon the driver’s premises to repossess the vehicle and the driver hereby indemnifies Mazda Motors UK Ltd against all claims or rights of action arising there from along with any associated costs. Drivers must ensure that all personal belongings are removed from the vehicle at the end of the loan, as Mazda Motors UK Ltd will not be held liable for any loss or damage.
25. The Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Prize Draw), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. Prizes will be fulfilled by Mazda Motors UK. Victory Way, Crossways Business Park, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6DT
27. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize will be awarded to the winner only and is not transferable to third parties.
28. The winner agrees to participate in any public relations organised by Mazda Motors UK Ltd, including photographs. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed in advertising and marketing material.
29. Mazda Motors UK Ltd reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at Raise The Roof, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Mazda may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Mazda including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
30. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. By entering this prize draw, entrants are agreeing to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
32. In the event that any winner is unable to take up the prize for any reason they must notify the Promoter immediately. In this circumstance, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
33. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram are not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this competition. By entering this competition you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.